Daniel Greenfield, a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the Freedom Center, is an investigative journalist and writer focusing on the radical Left and Islamic terrorism.
On a cold, windy day with a small group of spectators watching from behind barbed wire,
Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. swore another in a long series of false oaths before his motorcade passed between a long row of soldiers with their backs to him looking outward for threats.
No inauguration has been this empty in a century of American history. And at no inauguration have the spectators been outnumbered by a raw display of armed force. American presidents have been inaugurated in wartime and during actual national emergencies with a better turnout.
Through world wars and wars on terror, Washington D.C. has remained a national capital where the hundreds of millions of taxpayers who labor to pay for its grand edifices, free museums, and lavish lifestyles could briefly come to enjoy a little of the life lived by the ruling class in the Imperial City. Now the ruling class has made it clear that it doesn’t want peasants entering D.C.
Even as Biden’s team prepped the executive orders that would end the national emergency at the border and shut down construction of the wall, new walls topped by razor wire were rising across the imperial city. The new Fortress of Government sealed off two miles of the National Mall and parts of downtown D.C. and filled it with more soldiers than are deployed in Iraq.
The Secret Service designated green and red zones. Some 25,000 National Guard members were dispatched from Vermont, Maine, Louisiana, Wisconsin, Ohio, Minnesota, New Hampshire, Connecticut, Arkansas, Missouri, South Carolina, Rhode Island, Virginia, and Colorado to prepare for a fake invasion that never came. But the armored vehicles and heavy weaponry did come. President Trump had wanted a military parade that would show America’s strength to the world. Biden held his own military parade to intimidate his fellow Americans.
Democrats had deployed more soldiers in D.C. than they had in Iraq and Afghanistan while authorizing them to use lethal force and investigating their politics before the deployment. The radical leftists who had resisted using the military to fight terrorism or secure the border from invasion were eager to deploy the military against the people of the United States of America.
The handfuls of ordinary people who arrived, as Americans always do, to attend the inauguration of a new president were confronted with heavy weapons and barbed wire.
D.C. had become a Baghdad and Berlin of checkpoints, choking off access to much of the city, closing roads, bridges, and metro stations. Soldiers could be seen on every corner, and the 25,000 troops were bolstered by 4,000 Marshalls, and a motley crew of local forces, including 200 members of the NYPD, 40 members of the Chicago police, New Jersey and Maryland state troopers, Miami-Dade cops, and other law enforcement officers who were needed back home.
24 people were shot in Chicago this weekend and murders are already up 125% this year in New York City. Those officers could have done more good at home, but Democrats don’t care about murder victims in urban areas, instead redeploying officers to D.C. in a show of force.
Biden took office in a city under military occupation whose businesses were closed and boarded up. The D.C. government had tried to force hotels to shut down. The hotels didn’t close, but there were hardly any people. Instead the hotels were filled with soldiers tramping through their lobbies. Any tourists that did come found nothing to see except barricades and barbed wire.
Sometimes what you don’t see is more important than what you do see.
Filling D.C. with soldiers meant that no one was going to measure Biden’s crowds. The only crowds were heavily armed and had been ordered to come. The complete lack of enthusiasm for the new one-party state that was getting its Mussolini on was the dog that didn’t bark.
Questioning Biden’s election has been deemed to be incitement. It’s enough to get you censored, deplatformed, and fired by the companies standing behind him. The election challenges have been used as the pretext for a military occupation of Washington D.C. But the cloud of a disputed election, like the winter clouds overhead, still hung over the inauguration.
There were no crowds, just soldiers. After the military and police contingent, the second largest group there for the inauguration weren’t Biden’s civilian supporters, but his propagandists. With few people, the media had to work twice as hard to manufacture the illusion that this was a popular leader taking office instead of a usurper imposed by Amazon, Google, Facebook, and the rest of the political, cultural, and economic oligarchy which owns the media on America.
CNN, a subsidiary of AT&T, had already gushed about, “Joe Biden’s arms embracing America”. MSNBC, a subsidiary of Comcast, compared Biden to God. “He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.” The only wounds being bound up were those of the ruling class which had temporarily lost electoral power to an army of flyover country workers and peasants, only to reclaim it with sedition, wiretapping, abuse of power, billions of dollars, and soldiers in the street.
Popular leaders, elected or unelected, might have troops in their cities, but they also have adoring crowds to cheer them on. Biden’s only cheers were coming from employees of huge corporations whose jobs depend on praising him as the greatest thing since SuperPACs.
Biden couldn’t manage the cheering crowds that greeted even the most mediocre presidents on their arrival. The band might as well have struck up a rousing chorus of, “Hail to the Thief.”
Jokes like that are all but illegal these days even though they were ubiquitous during the Bush and Trump administrations. But jokes only need to be banned when they’re too close to the truth. The hysterical fascist theater with troops in the streets and fawning praise on the lips of the press are all efforts to overcompensate for the hollow man taking a false oath on a bible.
This isn’t the pageantry of Stalin or Hitler. It’s the weary theater of Brezhnev, a senescent leader of a decaying regime being propped up by desperate threats of force by the nomenklatura. Even though the media has told us more about Biden’s dogs than it has about any of the Americans killed by Islamic terrorists enabled by the open borders that Biden just reinstated, no one cares.
Biden isn’t a charismatic leader. He isn’t moving the cause forward. He’s a placeholder for a ruling class that wants homes in Dupont Circle that it buys by selling out America to China, by ruining our economy with environmental consulting gigs and racial contract quotas, and for all the manifold ways which the swamp is coming back as Biden’s wetlands restoration project.
“Hail to the Thief” is as much their anthem as it is Biden’s. They fought to keep hold of D.C., the center of their power base not because they care about its history or that of this country, but because it’s where they network, collaborate, and do their dirty little deals at our expense.
The troops in the street are their warning to the rest of the country about who is really in charge.
And it isn’t Joe Jr, who, along with his criminal family, will be allowed to dip their beaks in cash and cocaine until they’re sopping wet, along with every aide, staffer, and associate. Biden will be fawned over, his idiot wife will be dubbed a doctor, and the investigations involving his son and brother will be swiftly dropped. And when the time is right, Kamala Harris will step into his place.
When the Soviet Union was entering its last days, one leader quickly made way for another. The parade of old Communist hacks in their dotage became a procession of political funerals. Generations after the revolution and the purges, the only thing anyone in Moscow believed in was the power and decadence of the ruling class. That and the threat America posed to them.
These are still the only three things that Washington D.C.’s ruling class believes in anymore.
Democrats and their media claim that this charade is a “victory for democracy”.
“We’ve seen a force that would shatter our nation rather than share it, would destroy our country if it meant delaying democracy. And this effort very nearly succeeded. But while democracy can be periodically delayed, it can never be permanently defeated,” Amanda Gorman, the Harvard youth poetess, sonorously recited her tin-eared Maoist verses at the inauguration.
But where is this democracy? Where are the adoring crowds, the joyous mobs celebrating and the people cheering the tremendous victory of the democracy of Google, Facebook, Amazon, AT&T, Comcast and their D.C. lobbyists and associates over the Rust Belt and the flyovers?
Biden and the Democrats celebrated their democratic victory with barbed wire, troops in the streets, political terror, and the threat of even more political repression to come.
“There is a broader societal issue that is going to take years to detox the disinformation,” Ben Rhodes, the Obama adviser who had boasted of creating a media echo chamber, ranted on Comcast’s MSNBC. On that same state TV news network, John Brennan warned that “because of this growth of polarization in the United States” members of the Biden team would be “moving in laser-like fashion” to “root out an insidious threat to our democracy”.
Democracy is in a state of permanent emergency that requires locking down D.C., filling it with soldiers, walls, and barbed wire, and investigating political crimes. And D.C. will do everything it can to end the threat that Americans pose to democracy even if its ruling class has to live in its green zone surrounded by troops and barbed wire until democracy is saved from Americans.
Biden, we are told by the political interests and corporations advocating this, is incredibly popular. But the crowds of his devotees can’t be allowed to come to Washington D.C. Anyone who doubts that Biden is incredibly popular is inciting violence and will have to be rooted out as an insidious threat to our democracy. The more people doubt Biden’s popularity, the longer D.C. will have to be under military occupation until finally no one doubts his legitimacy in office.
Source: Front Page Magazine
Trump won by a landslide in all six battleground states – that’s why they had to spike the numbers in the middle of the night for Biden in all six states. This election fraud was a coordinated conspiracy of totally corrupt local and state election officials, Governors and Secretaries of State from both parties, Dominion paid by Chinese Communist Party to alter the results and numerous domestic enemies of the USA.
During an interview with Newsmax on Tuesday evening, attorney of General Michael Flynn Sidney Powell made a bold prediction about the finalized results of the 2020 election, predicting that President Donald Trump will end up with “at least 80 million votes.”
“And the will of the people in this country was that Donald Trump win in a landslide,” Powell said during the interview. “If we can get to the bottom of it, and I am determined to do that, I think we’ll find he had at least 80 million votes.”
“The only reason the glitches happened in the system is because he was so, had so far many more votes than they had calculated in advance,” she continued. “Their algorithms wouldn’t perform the functions they had originally performed that were set to perform. They couldn’t make up the vote count. He gotten so many hundreds of thousands more than they planned. So that’s when they had to stop the counting and come up with a way to back-fill votes or destroy votes for Trump while they fabricated votes for Biden.”
Powell has been on the front lines of the battle for the 2020 election. During a bombshell interview on Sunday morning with Fox News host Maria Bartiromo, Powell dropped several bombs on the 2020 election and President Trump’s chances of maintaining the White House.
“We’re fixin’ to overturn the results of the election in multiple states, and President Trump won by not just hundreds of thousands of votes but by millions of votes that were shifted by this software that was designed expressly for that purpose,” Powell said. “We have sworn witness testimony of why the software was designed. It was designed to rig elections. He was fully briefed on it. He saw it happen in other countries. It was exported internationally for profit by the people that are behind Smartmatic and Dominion.”
“They did this on purpose. It was calculated and they’ve done it before,” she continued. “We have evidence from 2016 in California. We have so much evidence I feel like it’s coming in through a fire hose.”
Source: NewsMax & YouTube
The most explosive news of the past few days was the 3 hard drives delivered to the United States Department of Justice by a top family or families of the Chinese Communist Party, according to Lu De, a faithful follower of Miles Guo’s Whistleblower Movement and host of one of the most-watched webcasts in Mandarin of the last three years.
Since the evening show on September 24th, for 5 days in a row, Lu De’s webcasts have focused almost exclusively on the content of the 3 hard drives that were secretly provided to the Department of Justice fairly recently.
Hunter Biden is in big trouble, much bigger than his Russian and Ukrainian scandals would cause. One of the hard drives contains information on Hunter Biden’s trip to China. It is known to the public that Hunter Biden flew to China on Air Force 2 with his father, Joe Biden. Joe Biden insisted that he was not aware of his son’s connection with the CCP companies. What Hunter did in China, the “dirty things”, were recorded on video by the order of the CCP Public Security Bureau. On the “business” side, it is believed that Hunter got to know Li Xiangsheng, the former CEO of Bohai Industrial Investment Fund Management Co., Ltd., an affiliated company owned by the Vice Chairman of China, Wang Qishan. Afterward, Hunter arranged for his father to meet with Li Xiangsheng.
The contract that Hunter Biden signed with Xi and Wang, No. 1 and No. 2 of the CCP regime, secured 4.5 billion dollars of interest and benefits to him. Hunter did not disclose this contract to the U.S. government. Whether or not he disclosed it to his father, you can be the judge. The real question is: did Joe Biden disclose the existence of such a contract to the U.S. government? He absolutely did not. In Lu De’s webcast, Hunter received a million dollars prior to the signing, and 10 million at the time the contract was signed. The money was laundered through a prominent U.S. lawyer.
The details of the sex recordings will likely never be released to the public. The CCP routinely and secretly records sex acts between foreigners and women who are provided by the CCP. This is one of the most effective ways to blackmail foreigners, often politicians, and to get them to agree to do whatever the CCP wants them to do.
BGY, an acronym for blue, gold, and yellow, refers to techniques utilized by the CCP to steal advanced technology from the West; to bribe foreigners; and to blackmail intellectuals, business people, and politicians with recordings of their sex acts. The ultimate goal is to make the American democratic system collapse, thus bringing Western civilization to its knees.
According to Lu De who holds webcasts twice a day in Mandarin, one of the hard drives contains videos over several thousand hours, secretly recorded targeting prominent U.S. business people, politicians, and their family members while they were in China. It is alleged that whatever was recorded on Hunter, i.e. how he sexually abused those Chinese women and young girls, was extremely unbearable to watch.
The U.S. Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Government Affairs and the U.S. Senate Committee on Finance Majority Staff Report have issued a joint 87-page report on the investigation of Hunter Biden and Burisma, in their involvement with foreign governments. Apparently, the 3 hard drives have been used as evidence by the two Senate committees. The underlying question is whether or not Biden has been either blackmailed or become a CCP representative. The eligibility of Biden for the presidency is at stake. To put it mildly, Hunter Biden’s Chinese scandals, added to the Russian, Ukrainian, and Kazakh scandals, are beginning to bring a twist to Joe Biden’s presidential campaign.
Ye Jianming, as stated in the report, is “the founder of CEFC China Energy Co. Ltd (CEFC) and chairman of the board for its subsidiary, the China Energy Fund Committee (CE Fund)”. Lu De clarified that Ye Jianming’s company is directly connected with the PLA (People’s Liberation Army) and that he is a CCP spy.
Why would the CCP try to ruin Joe Biden’s chance to win the election? Everyone knows that the CCP supports Joe Biden and has tried every effort to ruin President Trump’s chance for a second term. The CCP financially supported BLM and Antifa, shipping guns to the protesters, as well as providing ID cards from mainland China to cities like Chicago.
The short answer to the above question is, according to Lu De, CCP Chairman Xi Jinping had his trusted connection send Hunter Biden’s materials and information containing overseas assets of three top CCP families to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi at an earlier time. The purposes are two-fold: to inform the House Speaker that the Democrat had no choice but to cooperate with the CCP, and to offer assets of families other than Xi and Wang, the No.1 and No. 2 of the CCP regime, as compensations to settle the damages that the CCP Coronavirus has caused to the Americans.
Lu De explained that, once these families gained knowledge that Xi Jinping had made them the scapegoats, one of them, or perhaps all of them, decided to send copies of other materials to Nancy Pelosi and the Justice Department. Thus, the story of the 3 hard drives came to be.
Courtesy of the VOG Design Team
These 3 hard drives are the result of perhaps a decade of recordings and files that the CCP had made and kept. They are proof of how deeply and systematically the CCP has infiltrated the United States of America.
Hard Drive No. 1 contains files and videos showing who has been BGY’ed by the CCP. According to Lu De, former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg is also on the drive.
Hard Drive No. 2 contains the genetic maps of the families of Xi Jinping and Wang Qishan, including their mistresses and children born out of wedlock who are now living overseas. The CCP developed such genetic mapping profiles of all the high-ranking central government officials and named it the “Architectural Arts” project. These genetic maps were made in order to connect the financial dots on who can gain access to what assets overseas since these mistresses and illegitimate children are not on official documents. In other words, these genetic maps act like keys to secret bank accounts somewhere hidden in the world. The amount of money and wealth involved is astronomical.
Hard Drive No. 3 contains the CCP’s bioweapon programs and evidence. It contains both video files, including Xi Jinping’s internal speeches, and documents with overwhelming information on the biological weapon programs on gene editing, biological weapon defense and offense, and vaccine development. These programs are all part of the so-named “Military-Civilian Integration Project”. It also contains information on the so-called “Eight Strategic Warfare” including that of the media, information, hacking, Internet, religion, and bioweapon. The updates of the developments of the Eight Warfare were also recorded on the hard drive.
Editor’s Note: Those who hate Trump relentlessly attack anyone who might point out some of the good things he has has done in the last four years. But these haters refuse to look, thus are comfortable in their foregone conclusion that only bad things have happened in the last four years. I don’t agree with everything Trump does or says. Nonetheless, here’s a short list of some of the good things, in my opinion, that Trump has done.
Under President Trump’s leadership, Congress passed historic tax cuts and relief for hard-working Americans. The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act:
- Is the first major tax reform signed in 30 years. These are the lowest tax rates since WWII.
- Provided tax relief for 82% of middle-class families.
- Doubled the Child Tax Credit proving an additional $1,000 per child in tax relief for working parents.
- Nearly doubled the standard deduction, a change that simplified the tax filing process for millions of Americans.
- Cut taxes for small business by 20%, providing $415 billion in tax relief for small business owners.
- Alleviated the tax burden on over 500 companies. who used those savings to fund bonuses, wage increases for 4.8 million workers.
- Spurred new investments into the American economy, after it was passed businesses invested $482 billion into new American projects.
- Repealed Obamacare’s burdensome individual mandate for health insurance.
- Made U.S. companies competitive on the world stage, lowering the corporate tax rate from one of the highest in the industrialized world (35%) to 21%.
U.S. Gross Domestic Product (GDP) growth has soared under President Trump, topping 3% in 4 quarters under his administration.
- 2018 annual GDP growth was 2.9%
- In the first quarter of 2019 GDP growth was 3.1%
President Trump is unleashing economic growth and jobs. Since his election, the Trump administration’s pro-growth policies have generated 6 million new jobs, the unemployment rate has fallen to its lowest point in 50 years, and wages have grown at more than 3% for 10 months in a row.
- The manufacturing industry created nearly half a million new jobs.
- 625,000 new construction jobs have been created since President Trump took office.
- Hispanic, Asian and African American unemployment rates have all reached record lows under President Trump.
- There are more than a million more job openings than unemployed persons in the U.S.
President Trump signed an executive order that expanded federally funded apprenticeship programs and on-the-job training, to provide an alternative for those looking to gain in demand skills that lack the resources to attend four year universities.
- The executive order set in motion a new process that makes it easier for businesses to create and scale apprenticeship programs, providing many more Americans access to an affordable education that leads to a well-paying job.
- The Workforce Development Advisory Council established by President Trump’s executive order has already created on-the-job training opportunities for 6.5 million Americans.
The Trump administration prioritized the economic empowerment of women at home and across the globe.
- The Trump Administration launched the Women’s Global Development and Prosperity (W-GDP) Initiative, the first-ever whole-of-government approach focused on advancing women’s full and free participation in the global economy and allocated $50 million for the fund.
Upon entering office, President Trump called on Congress to fully fund a wall along the Southern border, to close legal loopholes that enable illegal immigration, to end chain migration, and to eliminate the visa lottery program.
President Trump pulled the United States out of negotiations for a “Global Compact on Migration,” a plan for global governance of immigration and a refugee policy that may have compromised U.S. sovereignty.
Under President Trump’s leadership, the Department of Homeland Security took action to wind down the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program in an orderly fashion, following the assessment of the Department of Justice (DOJ) that DACA lacks legal authorization.
- This action gives Congress the opportunity to consider appropriate legislative solutions, as required by our Constitution.
The Trump Administration rescinded the unlawful Deferred Action for Parents of Americans (DAPA) program.
President Trump declared a national emergency allowing him to access specialized powers to enforce security on the border.
The Department of Homeland Security launched the office of Victims of Immigration Crime Engagement (VOICE).
From President Trump’s inauguration through FY 2019 to date, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) made 269,419 arrests of illegal aliens.
In his first days in office, President Trump signed an executive order disqualifying sanctuary city from receiving federal grants.
President Trump signed three Executive Orders aimed at cracking down on international criminal organizations.
In June 2017, The Trump Administration announced the creation of the new National Public Safety Partnership, a cooperative initiative with cities to reduce violent crime.
The President released his immigration reform proposal which calls for the transition to a merit-based immigration plan.
Following pressure by the Trump Administration, Mexico has agreed to deploy 6,000 national guard troops throughout the country and on its Southern border to stop the immigration crisis, dismantle human-smuggling networks, and work more closely with the U.S. to share information about migrants.
The Trump Administration has secured funding for approximately 445 miles of the total 722 miles of border wall requested.
President Trump ordered the hiring of 10,000 new ICE agents and 5,000 additional border patrol agents.
The Department of Justice announced more than $98 million in grant funding to hire 802 additional full-time law enforcement officers.
- President Trump signed an Executive Order to restore state and local law enforcement’s access to surplus Defense Department equipment through the 1033 program, including safety equipment.
President Trump signed a memorandum deploying National Guard troops to the Southwest border.
The Trump Administration has prioritized targeting gang members including members of MS-13.
- In September 2017, the DOJ worked with Central American partners to arrest and charge about 4,000 MS-13 members.
- The Department of Homeland Security arrested 796 MS-13 gang members and associates in FY 2017, an 83 percent increase from the previous year.
- In FY2018, DHS arrested more than 10,000 gang members including more than 2,000 members of MS-13.
- U.S. Border Patrol and the Office of Field Operations have seized a combined nearly 3 million pounds of drugs since 2017.
The Trump Administration has worked to partner with local law enforcement to enforce immigration laws.
- As of May 2019, 80 counties in 21 states are participating in the 287(g) program, which gives state and local law enforcement entities delegated authority by ICE to enforce immigration in their jurisdiction.
The Trump Administration has made removals of illegal immigrants a priority.
- In FY 2017, ICE conducted 226,119 removals. The proportion of removals resulting from ICE arrests increased from 65,332, or 27 percent of total removals in FY 2016 to 81,603, or 36 percent of total removals, in FY 2017.
- In FY2018, ICE conducted 256,085 removals, an increase of 13% over FY2017, with 57% of the removals in FY2018 being convicted criminals.
PROMOTING FAIR AND EQUAL TRADE:
President Trump has kept his promise to crack down on trade cheaters and to promote fairer and equal trade for all Americans.
In his first year in office, President Trump took action to protect America’s critical steel and aluminum industries, which were harmed by unfair trade practices and global excess capacity.
- After an investigation, the Trump Administration found that global dumping of steel and aluminum had critically weakened the United States capacity to produce steel and aluminum in times with national security implications.
- The President exercised his authority to impose a 25 percent global tariff on steel imports and a 10 percent global tariff on aluminum imports in order to protect our national security.
- The tariffs on steel and aluminum will reduce imports to levels needed for domestic industries to achieve long-term viability.
- In turn, the strengthening of our domestic steel and aluminum industries reduces our reliance on foreign producers.
- As a result, these industries will be able to re-open closed mills, sustain a skilled workforce, and maintain or increase production.
Upon entering office, the Trump Administration began renegotiations of trade agreements that contribute to the U.S. trade deficit and harmed American workers.
- One of President Trump’s first actions was to withdraw the United States from the Trans-Pacific Partnership, advancing his agenda to protect American workers.
The President kept his promise to roll back the Obama Administration’s bad deal on Cuba that benefited the Cuban regime at the expense of the Cuban people.
- The Treasury Department and State Department placed sanction on Cuba to channel economic activity away from the Cuban government, particularly the military, and towards the people of Cuba
With the completion of the United States-Mexico-Canada trade agreement, the
Trump Administration successfully fulfilled President Trump’s promise to renegotiate the North American Free Trade Agreement.
- The USMCA is a modern trade agreement that opens new markets for U.S. farmers and manufacturers, will encourage increased manufacturing in the U.S., and allow workers and small businesses to flourish.
- Canada’s parliament approved the USMCA deal, making Canada the final country needed to make the trade deal official, fulfilling the President’s promise to enact freer and fairer trade deals.
- President Trump signed the USMCA trade agreement, fulfilling his promise to enact freer and fairer trade deals for the American people.
The Trump Administration made enforcement of U.S. trade laws a top priority and has continually exercised its ability to block harmful trade practices and exchanges.
- To defend U.S. national security interests, President Trump blocked a foreign company from acquiring a U.S. business for only the fourth time in history.
- Since President Trump was sworn into office, the Department of Commerce has initiated 79 antidumping and countervailing duties (AD/CVD) investigations.
- The U.S. Trade Representative (USTR) self-initiated a Section 301 investigation into whether Chinese policies, acts, and practices related to technology transfer, licensing, and intellectual property are unreasonable or discriminatory.This is the first use of Section 301 since 2001.
- The Administration blocked the state backed Chinese phone company Huawei from operating in the U.S.
The President’s Administration conducted 82 antidumping and countervailing duty investigations in 2017.
- This was a 58 percent increase in investigations over 2016.
In January 2017, the President announced new safeguard tariffs on imported large residential washing machines and solar cells.
The Trump Administration successfully litigated WTO disputes targeting unfair trade practices and protected our right to enact fair trade laws.
- In February 2018, USTR won a WTO compliance challenge against China’s unfair antidumping and countervailing duties on U.S. poultry exports, and China announced the termination of those duties.
- In November 2017, the United States won a WTO dispute regarding Indonesia’s unfair import licensing regime restricting U.S. agricultural exports.
- In October 2017, a WTO compliance panel found that U.S. tuna labeling rules designed to inform consumers about safe fishing practices were consistent with WTO standards.
- In September 2017, the WTO rejected allegations by the European Union that Boeing was receiving prohibited subsidies.
- In June 2017, a WTO compliance panel rejected almost all claims by the European Union that alleged U.S. subsidies to Boeing were causing serious prejudice to Airbus, instead finding that 28 of 29 challenged programs were consistent with WTO rules.
CRACKING DOWN ON CHINA’S TRADE CHEATING
The President directed his Administration to consider a range of actions to respond to China’s acts, policies, and practices involving the unfair and harmful acquisition of U.S. technology.
In August, the Trump Administration launched an investigation under Section 301 of the Trade Act of 1974 into Chinese acts, policies, and practices related to technology transfer, intellectual property, and innovation.
- This was the first Section 301 investigation since 2013.
- The U.S. Trade Representative (USTR) confronted China’s discriminatory technology licensing practices through a World Trade Organization (WTO) dispute proceeding.
- USTR led an extensive investigation based on a thorough analysis of evidence and comments received from academics, think tanks, law firms, trade associations, and American companies and workers.
The investigation concluded that China forces U.S. companies seeking to license technologies to Chinese entities to do so on non-market based terms.
- China imposes contractual restrictions on the licensing of intellectual property and foreign technology into their country but does not put the same restrictions on contracts between two Chinese enterprises.
The investigation concluded that China directs and unfairly facilitates investments and acquisitions to generate large-scale technology transfers from U.S. companies to Chinese entities.
- A Chinese government-backed fund helped Apex Technologies Co., a Chinese investment consortium, acquire a U.S. computer-printer maker which had previously sued Apex over patent infringement.
The investigation concluded that China conducts and supports cyber intrusions into U.S. companies to access their sensitive commercial information, such as trade secrets.
- In 2014, the U.S charged five Chinese military hackers for cyber-espionage committed against U.S. corporations and a labor organization for commercial advantage.
- An interagency analysis estimated that China’s unfair acts, policies, and practices caused tens of billions in dollars in damages to the United States each year.
In response to China’s rampant trade cheating, the Trump Administration has placed 25 percent tariffs on approximately $250 billion worth of products that are supported by China’s unfair industrial policies
RESTORING AMERICA FIRST FOREIGN POLICY
President Trump went on a historic 12-day tour through Asia, including visits to five countries and attended three regional summits to promote America’s interests.
- South Korea and Japan pledged to build closer defense collaboration with the United States, and the President underscored the commitment of the United States to providing advanced military equipment.
- Cooperation was boosted between the Quad countries (the United States, Japan, India and Australia) on the sidelines of ASEAN in Manila.
- President Trump reaffirmed the commitment of the United States to promote prosperity and security in the region by modernizing America’s development finance institutions and increasing their coordination with Japanese counterparts.
President Trump traveled to the Middle East and Europe to solidify relations with our allies in both regions and to push for greater commitments and cooperation.
- President Trump visited Mecca, Jerusalem, and Rome, three of the world’s holiest places.
- In Saudi Arabia, President Trump pushed for a coalition of nations to confront Iran and attended the opening of the Global Center for Combating Extremist Ideology.
- President Trump persuaded allies to develop national plans to boost defense spending up to two percent of GDP by 2024, and for NATO to formally join the coalition to defeat ISIS at the 2017 NATO Leaders’ meeting.
- President Trump unveiled his Middle East peace plan illustrating his committing to restoring stability and peace in the Middle East.
- Under the Trump Administration’s leadership, the United States eliminated Qassim al-Rimi, a founder and leader of al Qaeda, who has committed terrorist attacks on civilians in Yemen.
- The Administration ordered a precision strike that killed the number one terrorist in the world Qasem Soleimani who was plotting attacks on American diplomats and military personnel.
- The Trump Administration imposed new sanctions on Iran following attacks on U.S. and allied troops in Iraq by the Iranian military.
President Trump visited Poland and a meeting of the G-20, where he pushed for closer cooperation and American First policies.
- With G20 partners and the World Bank, the U.S. championed the establishment of the Women Entrepreneurs Finance Initiative (WeFi), which could leverage in excess of $1 billion in financing to support women entrepreneurs
President Trump followed through on his promise and recognized Jerusalem as the capital of the State of Israel and directed the relocation of the U.S. Embassy.
After announcing the United States’ recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, President Trump quickly and efficiently opened the Embassy in Israel at a low cost to taxpayers.
- The State Department announced the new US Embassy in Israel would move to Jerusalem.
- The Trump Administration withdrew from UNESCO to show it would not stand for the anti-Israel bias of the organization.
- In December 2018, the United States officially recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.
- On May 14, 2018, the United States officially opened our Embassy in Jerusalem, Israel, 70 years to the day that President Truman recognized Israel as an independent country, making the United States the first nation to do so.
- In 2019, the Trump Administration recognized the Golan Heights as part of Israel becoming the first country to officially do so.
Under President Trump, the United States has worked tirelessly to combat extremism and stick up for religious minorities.
- During his first international trip, President Trump pushed for a coalition of nations to confront Iran and attended the opening of the Global Center for Combating Extremist Ideology. It was created to empower Muslim-majority countries in fighting radicalization.
- President Trump directed the State Department to send aid through USAID directly to Christians and other minorities facing genocide in the Middle East.
PROTECTING AMERICA AND OUR ALLIES BY REBUILDING THE MILITARY:
President Trump is rebuilding our military, defeating terrorist organizations, and confronting rogue nations to protect America and our allies.
Upon taking office, President Trump directed the rebuilding of the United States military.
- While in office, President Trump has worked with Congress to increase defense spending, reverse the defense sequester, expand our military capacity, and modernize its capabilities.
- The President has empowered the Secretary of Defense and our military commanders to make decisions, seize the initiative, and win – without micromanagement from Washington.
The Trump Administration has worked to rebuild the U.S. Military and provided the Defense Department nearly 1.5 Trillion dollars in the past two NDAAs.
- In 2018, the Trump Administration signed a $700 billion NDAA to rebuild our military in 2018, the largest amount in history which gave the military a 2.4% pay raise, the biggest since 2010.
- In 2017, President Trump signed the National Defense Authorization Act of FY2018 which increased the size of the American Armed Forces for the first time in seven years and authorized nearly $700 billion annually for U.S. defense expenditures.
President Trump is modernizing the United States military to meet the security needs of the 21st century.
- President Trump announced the creation of the United States Space Force as a new branch of the military.
- President Trump revived the National Space Council to develop and implement a new national space policy and strategy.
- President Trump elevated the U.S. Cyber Command into a major war-fighting command, to advance U.S. efforts in cyberspace.
President Trump announced a new strategy for Afghanistan to protect the American people based on stability and security so terrorists cannot use the country as a base to threaten U.S. interests.
- The new strategy put pressure on the Taliban and set conditions for a peaceful settlement between the Afghanistan government and the Taliban.
- The President warned Pakistan that no partnership can survive a country’s tolerance for militants and terrorists, and they must take action.
- The partnership with India is vital, and they make important contributions to Afghanistan’s safety, security, and development.
President Trump is putting maximum pressure on North Korea to denuclearize.
- In June 2019, President Trump became the first sitting U.S. President to enter North Korea, as he held a historic meeting with Kim Jong Un at the DMZ.
- President Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un met on June 12, 2018, in Singapore where the two leaders discussed steps towards denuclearizing the Korean peninsula.
- Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and other representatives of the United States government traveled to Pyongyang, North Korea on May 9 to prepare for the President’s upcoming meeting with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un. During Secretary Pompeo’s visit, the North Korean leadership released three American detainees. President Trump appreciates leader Kim Jong Un’s action to release these American citizens, and views this as a positive gesture of goodwill. The three Americans appear to be in good condition and were all able to walk on the plane without assistance. All Americans look forward to welcoming them home and to seeing them reunited with their loved ones.
- The Treasury Department has implemented an array of sanctions on North Korean individuals and entities as part of the Maximum Pressure Campaign.
- Under President Trump’s leadership, the United Nations Security Council unanimously passed new sanctions on North Korea for their continued aggressive behavior.
President Trump is confronting Iran’s aggression.
- The Trump Administration withdrew from Obama’s flawed Iranian nuclear deal which neither ended Iran’s nuclear ambitions nor curbed its destabilizing activities.
- President Trump in consultation with his national security team has approved a new strategy for Iran.
- Not certifying they are in full compliance with the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action, known as the Iran Deal.
- Focusing on neutralizing the Government of Iran’s destabilizing influence and constraining its aggression, particularly its support for terrorism and militants.
- Revitalizing our traditional alliances and regional partnerships as bulwarks against Iranian subversion and restore a more stable balance of power in the region.
- Deny the Iranian regime – and especially the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) – funding for its malign activities, and oppose IRGC activities that extort the wealth of the Iranian people.
- Counter threats to the United States and our allies from ballistic missiles and other asymmetric weapons.
- Rally the international community to condemn the IRGC’s gross violations of human rights and its unjust detention of American citizens and other foreigners on specious charges.
- Deny the Iranian regime all paths to a nuclear weapon.
- The Trump administration has instituted an array of sanctions against Iran for its destabilizing activities and actions.
President Trump has cracked down on Chemical Weapons users.
- President Trump ordered missile strikes against a Syrian airbase after the Assad regime used it to launch chemical weapons attacks against civilians.
- President Trump prevented further chemical weapons attacks by announcing detection of their preparation and warning Syria that they would be struck again if the attacks were carried out.
- President Trump placed sanctions on North Korea for its use of chemical weapons in the assassination of Kim Jong Un’s stepbrother.
- President Trump placed sanctions on Russia for its use of chemical weapons in connection to attempted assassination of a former KGB spy in Britain.
President Trump is supporting democracy in Venezuela and cracking down on the Maduro regime
- President Trump has imposed numerous sanctions on the Maduro dictatorship in Venezuela, targeting the regime itself, individuals, and entities supporting Maduro’s dictatorship.
- The new financial sanctions prohibit dealings in new Venezuelan debt and its corrupt oil company. The regime will no longer be able finance its debt using U.S. banks.
- The Trump Administration has publicly supported Juan Guaido, the Democratic elected leader of the Venezuelan General Assembly, and has led the world in backing Guaido.
- The Trump Administration has approved more than $250 million in regional aid to address the humanitarian crisis in Venezuela.
NEW ACTIONS AGAINST RUSSIA
The Trump Administration has directly confronted Russia for its threatening behavior to the U.S. and our allies.
The Trump Administration has bolstered allies in the region.
- The Trump Administration has provided the sale of lethal weapons to Ukraine.
- The Trump Administration has enhanced its support for Ukraine’s Armed Forces to help Ukraine improve its ability to defend itself.
- The Trump Administration has provided more than a billion dollars to the European Defense initiative.
- The Trump Administration has pressured NATO allies to meet their spending commitments and by the year 2019, NATO allies will have increased their spending by nearly $100 billion since 2016.
The Trump Administration has pursued an aggressive stance against Russia for its destabilizing activities.
- The Trump Administration has applied numerous sanctions against Russia for its malicious cyber activities, its destabilizing activities in Ukraine and its chemical weapons use.
- The Administration has opposed Vladimir Putin’s largest geo-economic project, the Nord Stream 2 pipeline.
- The Administration has imposed diplomatic penalties on Russia including the expulsion of more than 50 Russian intelligence officials and the closing of two Russian consulates.
Rolling Back Job Killing Regulations:
President Trump is rolling back wasteful and costly regulations that have stood in the way of hardworking Americans.
President Trump signed an Executive Order, mandating that two regulations must be eliminated for every regulation created in order to reduce compliance costs.
- The Administration actually eliminated 22 regulations for every new regulatory action.
- The Administration issued 67 deregulatory actions while only imposing three new regulatory actions.
- In FY 2017, the Administration saved $8.1 billion in lifetime net regulatory cost savings, equivalent to $570 million per year.
Throughout 2017, President Trump has made good on his promise to cut red tape, and in doing so has reenergized the United States’ agricultural, energy, and infrastructure sectors by freeing them from oppressive and stifling regulations.
President Trump has signed 15 Congressional Review Act resolutions into law, more than any other president, ending burdensome Obama-era rules and regulations.
- According to a study by NERA Economic Consulting, implementing the Obama Administration’s plan under the Paris Climate Agreement could have cost the United States economy nearly $3 trillion and 6.5 million industrial sector jobs by 2040.
President Trump signed 15 Congressional Review Act resolutions into law that is estimated to save American taxpayers $3.7 billion.
President Trump signed an Executive Order that reduced the time it took to approve infrastructure projects from 10 years to two years.
President Trump has rolled back President Obama’s job killing power plan and ended the previous administration’s war on coal.
UNPRECEDENTED REGULATORY ROLLBACK:
- To date, 860 regulatory actions have been withdrawn or removed from active status.
- The WSJ said President Trump is “rolling back more regulations than any President in history.”
RECORD-SETTING NUMBER OF CONGRESSIONAL REVIEW ACT (CRA) BILLS SIGNED:
- President Trump has signed a record-breaking 15 CRA bills to roll back regulations.
- Since the CRA became law in 1996, only one had ever been signed (George W. Bush in 2001)
- Along with Executive Orders, these bills will reduce regulatory costs by $18 billion annually.
On June 6, 2019, President Trump signed the disaster relief bill that provided $19 billion in assistance to states and territories hit by flooding, hurricanes, wildfires and other natural disasters, including farmers hit by a delayed planting season.
President Trump signed the 2018 Farm Bill which legalized the Production of industrial Hemp.
The Department of Agriculture issued guidance that would give more flexibility to state operations of the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP).
- The new program maximized flexibility and holds states more accountable for the delivery of food benefits.
WORKING WITH LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT:
President Donald J. Trump and the Department of Justice are working with local law enforcement to protect American communities.
The Department of Justice announced more than $98 million in grant funding through the Office of Community Oriented Policing Services COPS Hiring Program to allow 802 additional full-time law enforcement officers.
President Trump signed Executive Order 13809 to restore state and local law enforcement’s access to surplus equipment from the Defense Department, such as armored vehicles.
The Department of Justice announced the creation of the new National Public Safety Partnership, a cooperative initiative with cities to reduce violent crimes.
The Trump Administration expanded Project Safe Neighborhoods to encourage U.S. Attorney’s to work with communities to develop customized crime reduction strategies.
The Department of Justice returned to their longstanding charging policy for federal prosecutors, trusting them once again to charge the most serious, readily provable offense.
Prosecutors were directed by the Department of Justice to focus on taking illegal guns off our streets.
- Criminals charged with unlawful possession of a firearm has increased 23 percent.
President Trump has nominated, and the Senate has confirmed a grand total of 187 Article III judges. – REALLY ARTICLE III?
PROTECTING THE RIGHTS OF ALL AMERICANS:
President Trump’s Administration is protecting the rights of all Americans.
President Trump’s Department of Justice has supported students whose free speech rights have been under attack on university campuses.
The Department of Justice secured a guilty plea for the first case prosecuted under the Hate Crimes Prevention Act involving a victim targeted because of gender identity.
CONFRONTING ORGANIZED CRIME:
President Trump and the Department of Justice have aggressively confronted organized crime from street gangs to criminal cartels.
President Trump signed three Executive Orders – 13773, 13774, and 13776 – aimed at cracking down on international criminal organizations, including drug cartels and gangs, and preventing violence against law enforcement officers.
The Department of Justice designated MS-13 as a priority for the Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Force, to allow federal law enforcement to utilize an expanded toolkit in its efforts to dismantle the organization.
- The United States, El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras have charged more than 4,000 MS-13 and 18th Street gang members in the United States and Central America, including the alleged leader of MS-13’s “East Coast Program.”
- In August 2018, more than 20 individuals associated with MS-13 were arrested in California on federal and state charges in connection with gang activities.
The Department of Justice convicted eight members of an international criminal organization, known as the Rendon-Reyes Trafficking Organization, on federal charges arising from their scheme to force young women and girls from Mexico and Latin America into prostitution.
RESHAPING THE AMERICAN COURTS
- President Trump appointed conservative Justices Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court.
- President Trump has appointed more than 50 circuit or appeals court judges. – MANY MORE NOW
- President Trump has appointed more than 80 district court judges. – MANY MORE NOW
ADDRESSING SCHOOL VIOLENCE
- President Trump signed the STOP School Violence Act and the “Fix NICS Act.”
- The Trump Administration has allocated $2 billion for school safety.
The Department of the Interior proposed its largest oil and gas lease of over 78 million acres in the Gulf of Mexico.
- President Trump signed an Executive Order to expand offshore oil and gas drilling and open more leases to develop offshore drilling.
President Trump and his administration acted aggressively to increase exports of energy resources to the global market.
- This allowed financing for coal and fossil energy projects.
- The Department of Energy announced the approval of the Lake Charles Liquefied Natural Gas terminal.
- American LNG export opportunities increased under the Trump administration.
President Trump has approved the infrastructure and provided the resources needed to unleash oil and gas production in the U.S.
- The administration approved the Keystone XL and Dakota Access pipelines, supporting an estimated total of 42,000 jobs and $2 billion in wages.
- The administration announced the approval of the New Burgos Pipeline, a cross-border project that will export U.S. gasoline to Mexico.
- The Trump administration reversed President Obama’s moratorium on new leases for oil and gas development on federal lands.
President Trump rescinded President Obama’s costly Clean Power Plan and instead has proposed the Affordable Clean Energy Rule.
- According to NERA Economic Consulting, the CPP would have increased electricity rates by as much as 14 percent, costing American households up to $79 billion.
- The Affordable Clean Energy Rule will reduce greenhouse gasses, empower states, promote energy independence, and facilitate economic growth and job creation
In addition to the Clean Power Plan, the Trump administration has rescinded many costly Obama-Era regulations.
- The EPA has rescinded President Obama’s methane emissions rule that would cost American energy developers an estimated $530 million annually.
- The EPA is reviewing a rule that if rescinded would relax costly fuel standards and save $340 billion in regulatory costs.
President Trump announced his intent to withdraw the U.S. from the unfair Paris Climate Agreement.
In May 2017, the Trump administration created a Superfund task force designed to streamline the Superfund cleanup program.
- The Superfund task force has designated 10 sites for “immediate, intense action.”
RELAUNCHING THE SMART SECTORS PROGRAM
EPA has re-launched launched the Smart Sectors Program to partner with the private sector to achieve better environmental outcomes.
The lead for each sector serves as the ombudsmen within the respective agency across program offices, conducts educational site tours, analyzes data and advises options for environmental improvement, and develops reports that profile the impact of each sector
It also works to streamline EPA practices and operations.
- Signed legislation to open the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge to domestic energy production.
- Approved the Keystone XL and Dakota Access pipelines, with 42,000 jobs and $2 billion in earnings.
- Repealed the Clean Power Plan, a regulation estimated to increase energy costs by billions.
- Kept campaign promise to get America out of the Paris Climate Agreement.
President Trump has tightened rules for federal employees both past and present to ensure his administration works for the American people.
- The president signed an executive order that placed a five-year ban on lobbying and a lifetime ban on lobbying for foreign countries for federal employees.
- President Trump called for a comprehensive plan to reorganize the executive branch.
- President Trump began a comprehensive overhaul of digitally-delivered government services.
- President Trump called for a “full audit of the Pentagon.” The Department of Defense (DOD) responded to the president’s call to action and began its full financial statement audit.
To ensure the Government serves the needs of all Americans, President Trump has established a comprehensive plan to reorganize the executive branch and his administration has begun to implement this plan.
President Trump has worked to improve access to affordable quality health care.
- The Department of Agriculture provided more than $1 billion in FY2017 to be used to improve access to health care services for 2.5 million people in rural communities.
- The Trump administration expanded access to Association Health Plans (AHPs) allowing small business to pool risk across states.
- The Trump Administration allows for Short-Term Limited Duration plans to be extended up to 12 months.
As part of the landmark Tax Cuts and Jobs Act President Trump repealed the individual mandate, which forced people to buy expensive insurance and taxed those who couldn’t afford it.
- The mandate disproportionately hurt the poor: 80% of those affected made less than $50,000.
President Trump signed a six-year extension of CHIP to fund healthcare for 9 million.
President Trump has mobilized his entire administration to address drug addiction and opioid abuse by declaring the opioid crisis a nationwide public health emergency.
- President Trump created a bipartisan opioid commission that issued 56 recommendations to help defeat the opioid crisis.
- In October 2017, President Trump directed The Department of Health and Human Services to declare the opioid crisis a public health emergency, allowing grant money to be used to combat abuse.
- President Trump signed the International Narcotics Trafficking Emergency Response by Detecting Incoming Contraband with Technology (INTERDICT Act) that would give customs agents $9 million for screening tools on the border.
- In FY2017, HHS invested nearly $900 million in opioid-specific funding.
- President Trump successfully pressured China to close dangerous loopholes that allowed Chines fentanyl manufacturers to legally ship the compound worldwide, much of which ended up in the U.S.
Under President Trump, The FDA has approved the largest number of generic drugs in history.
- Generics increase competition in the marketplace and lower the cost of prescription drugs for all Americans.
- In December 2018, year-end drug prices fell for the first time in nearly 50 years.
The Trump Administration allocated $50 billion to empower rural America to address the infrastructure needs of their communities
- 80 percent of the Rural Infrastructure Program funds will go directly to the governor of each state as determined by a formula.
- 20 percent of the Rural Infrastructure Program funds will be provided to selected states that apply for Rural Performance Grants.
President Trump’s plan provides states the flexibility they need to address the unique needs of each community.
- The federal funding provided by the president’s plan will not be awarded in pre-packaged, asset-specific amounts, as is often the case with federal programs, giving states the freedom to spend the money where it’s needed most.
- Instead, funds provided under the president’s proposal will go directly to the governor’s office of the state receiving funds allowing governors to make investments based on the individual infrastructure needs of their communities.
- Transportation projects which will rebuild roads, bridges, railways, and other vital infrastructure.
- Broadband deployment projects which will improve access for rural communities.
- Water and waste projects to help ensure rural families have access to clean water.
- Power and electric projects to provide rural areas with reliable, affordable power.
- Water resources projects to better manage flood risk and improve rural water supplies and waterways.
President Trump declared a Nationwide Public Health Emergency to address the opioid crisis.
- The President’s Council of Economic Advisers (CEA) found evidence that suggests that drug overdoses involving opioids were underreported by as much as 24 percent.
- The Administration provided nearly $500 million to states to prevent and treat opioid abuse. Another $500 million was requested in the 2018 FY Budget.
In April, the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) laid out a comprehensive five-point strategy to combat the opioid abuse crisis.
The Department of Justice announced that fentanyl substances are a drug class under the Controlled Substances Act. This meant anyone who possesses, imports, distributes or manufactures illicit fentanyl-related substances would be subject to criminal prosecution similar to other controlled substances.
- Anyone who possesses, imports, distributes, or manufactures any illicit fentanyl-related substance will be subject to criminal prosecution similar to other controlled substances.
- The DOJ announced its first-ever indictments against two Chinese nationals and their North American-based associates for distributing large quantities of fentanyl and other opiate substances.
In an opioid fraud crackdown, the DOJ charged more than 400 people, including doctors and medical facilities, for prescribing unnecessary opioids, fueling the drug crisis.
In 2017, the Administration provided nearly $500 million to States to prevent and treat opioid abuse. The President’s FY 2018 Budget requests another $500 million.
On National Drug Take Back Day, the Drug Enforcement Administration collected a record-breaking 912,305 pounds – 456 tons – of potentially dangerous expired, unused, or unwanted prescription drugs at more than 5,300 collection sites.
- This was a record-breaking day, with collections from more than 5,300 sites.
President Trump recognizes the precious gift of life and protects the sanctity of life at all stages.
In his first week in office, President Trump reinstated and expanded the Mexico City Policy that prevented $9 billion in foreign aid from being used to fund the abortion industry.
- President Trump de-funded a U.N. agency for colluding with China’s brutal program of forced abortion and sterilization.
President Trump worked with the Congress to sign a bill overturning an Obama midnight regulation that prohibited States from defunding abortion service providers.
- The Trump Administration published guidance which promises to enforce the Obamacare requirement that taxpayer dollars should not support abortion coverage in exchange plans.
Reinstated the Mexico City Policy to ban any U.S. foreign aid to organizations that perform abortions.
Signed a Congressional Review Act bill to allow states to restrict Planned Parenthood Funding.
President Trump’s proposed budgets have made school choice a priority.
- The President’s FY2018 Budget Request included $1 billion in funding to Furthering Options of Children to Unlock Success Grants for public school choice and $250 million to promote private school choice through the Education Innovation and Research Program.
- In his FY2019 budget President Trump proposed a $5 billion federal tax credit on donations that fund scholarships to private and vocational schools, apprenticeships programs and other educational opportunities.
The Trump Administration successfully implemented the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) to empower states with the flexibility they need to educate their students.
- 35 states and the District of Columbia have had their ESSA plans approved and the Department of Education is reviewing the plans for the remaining states.
- The Department of Education is urging states to embrace the opportunity provided by ESSA to end top-down mandates from Washington, D.C.
The Trump Administration implemented the year-round distribution of Pell grants, instead of limiting these grants to the spring and fall semesters.
- Low-income students will now have access to these funds over summer and winter breaks, so they can earn their degrees faster with fewer loans.
The Trump Administration reformed the student loan servicing process to improve customer experience and lower costs.
The Trump Administration has reformed The Free Application for Federal Student Aid to make the program more accessible to students.
The Trump Administration brought in financial experts to modernize the way FSA offers and services student loans.
The Department of Education provided $359.8 million in federal assistance to 20 states and the U.S. Virgin Islands to assist with the cost of educating students displaced by Hurricane Harvey, Irma, Maria, or the 2017 California wildfires.
President Trump signed the Veterans Accountability and Whistleblower Protection Act to allow senior officials in the Department of Veterans Affairs (V.A.) to fire failing employees and establish safeguards to protect whistleblowers.
- Through 2018, more than 4,300 Veterans Affairs employees were removed, demoted, or suspended as a result of the Veterans Accountability and Whistleblower Protection Act
In August 2017, after passing Congress unanimously, President Trump signed the Veterans Appeals Improvement and Modernization Act.
- This streamlined the lengthy process that veterans undergo when appealing disability benefits claims with the Veterans Affairs.
In August 2017, the President signed the Harry W. Colmery Veterans Educational Assistance Act, an important step in providing our nation’s heroes the support they have earned.
- This funded the post-9/11 GI Bill, which provided educational benefits to veterans, service members, and their family members, including tuition, fees, books, housing, and additional costs.
The President signed the V.A. Choice and Quality Employment Act of 2017 to authorize $2.1 billion in additional funds for the Veterans Choice Program (VCP).
- President Trump signed a bill to allow the V.A. to fire incompetent employees.
- President Trump signed legislation to fully fund the popular V.A. Choice Program.
In August 2017, The President signed the V.A. Choice and Quality Employment Act of 2017 which authorized $2.1 billion in additional funds for the Veterans Choice Program (VCP).
In November 2017, the Trump Administration created a new White House V.A. Hotline, staffed by veterans and family members, who will provide our nation’s Veterans with a direct, dedicated contact line to answer their needs and concerns.
- Since May 2019, the White House VA Hotline has surpassed 250,00 calls.
In April 2017, the VA launched its online “Access and Quality Tool” which provides veterans with data to help them make informed decisions about their health care.
In June 2018, President Trump signed The VA MISSION Act, which works to integrate the VA healthcare system and modernize it for the 21st century while providing Veterans with more choices in their healthcare options, whether from VA doctors or the community.
In 2018, the VA announced three initiatives to expand access to healthcare for veterans using tele-health technology:
- “Anywhere to Anywhere Veterans Affairs Health Care” allows Veterans Affairs providers to use tele-health technology to serve veterans no matter where the provider or veteran is located.
- V.A. Video Connect allows veterans and providers to connect by video across the country.
- The Veteran Appointment Request (VAR) application allows veterans to schedule appointments at Veterans Affairs facilities on digital devices.
In April 2019, the VA Announced a major expansion of its tele-health offerings in order to provide veterans living in rural or remote areas with the best possible care.
- The VA Telehealth initiative will involve partnerships with private sector companies including Walmart, T-Mobile, and Phillips.
Created by the team behind the game-changing Plandemic video segment from Mikki Willis featuring Dr. Judy Mikovits that went viral and was banned on every major social media platform for exposing the truth about Covid-19, this new FEATURE LENGTH PIECE which is the most revelatory film on what is driving the vaccine agenda, the various roles of the WHO, Bill Gates, Tedros Adhanom, Anthony Fauci and more.
Going deep into what is really happening with mainstream media, Silicon Valley tech giants, big pharma and our health protection agencies, Mikki’s new film finally connects the dots… And we are excited to be able to share this with you…
We believe that this film will fundamentally shift the discourse around Coronavirus, the lockdown and the vested interests involved.
Source: Freedom Platform & London Real
Editor’s Note: There is a conspiracy to undermine 2020 Presidential election by the Democratic Party and their accomplices in the “deep state”. This demand for mail-in voting systems in every Democratically controlled state is riddled with corruption, mistakes and fraud as illustrated by Judicial Watch. Furthermore, the puppet-masters behind the Democratic Party, Joe Biden and their socialist/communist allies, including Communist China, intend to overthrow the U.S. Constitution by any means necessary to take control and permanently alter our form of government. Do not be fooled by mainstream media headlines all focused on unseating Trump through lies, deception and false accusations. Trump is doing what is necessary to maintain the integrity of our election process and not allow the Democrats to cheat their way into the White House. May this 2020 election be “free and fair” as it has been done for two hundred and thirty-one years. May the freedom we have enjoyed as Americans not be taken away by foolish voters or by electoral corruption. Long live America!
“It’s going to be a mess,” FItton remarks. As the country approaches election season, officials across the national political landscape are calling for a move towards mail-in-voting systems – a true recipe for disaster in Fitton’s estimation. With an estimated 96 million ballots to be sent through the mail, “the opportunities for fraud are of enormous proportions.” In 2016, approximately 319,000 absentee mail-in ballots were thrown out. “This year we don’t have any guess how many will be thrown out, because there’s no precedent to what’s being planned here, which is to the break the system.”
From ballot harvesters, to voter-intimidation, the threats to “free and fair elections” are virtually impossible to account for in Fitton’s view. Considering that Judicial Watch discovered nearly 2 million extra names on Pennsylvania and North Carolina voter rolls alone, “voting by mail is a bad public policy” to put it charitably. The president’s concerns for election integrity are well placed, but he is “understating the threat to fair and free elections caused by swamping the mail with nearly 100 million ballots,” Fitton concludes.
With top Democratic Party officials, including John Podesta recently suggesting that a Biden loss would descend the nation into a civil war – and the potential “secession of states from the union” – these are clearly “dangerous times.” The Democratic Party’s war game, as Fitton describes “talked about it [the results of the election] being a street fight, and that we can’t rely on the rule of law.” Clearly, the Left is willing to “upend the rule of law if the election result is seemingly what they don’t want.”
In the meantime, Judicial Watch is working around the clock to direct voter-roll cleanups across the United States, “doing the heavy lifting to ensure your votes are counted and that the elections are as clean possible.” If you’re concerned about election integrity, support Judicial Watch today. The stakes for inaction are simply too high to ignore.
Source: Judicial Watch
The ‘Secure Voting System’ patent application, published by the United States Patent and Trademark Office last week, describes how the same technology that supports bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies could be used to “track and secure the vote by mail system”.
The filing comes amid claims that Donald Trump is attempting to undermine the 2020 presidential elections by incapacitating mail-in voting.
The US president claims that mail-in voting is at risk to widespread voter fraud and potential foreign interference – claims that have been widely debunked.
Record numbers of people are expected to vote by mail in November due to the coronavirus pandemic, which has so far claimed the lives of more than 170,000 Americans.
“Voters generally wish to be able to vote for elected officials or on other issues in a manner that is convenient and secure,” the patent application states.
“Further, those holding elections wish to be able to ensure that election results have not been tampered with and that the results actually correspond to the votes that were cast. In some embodiments, a blockchain allows the tracking of the various types of necessary data in a way that is secure and allows others to easily confirms that data has not been altered.”
Blockchains are essentially an online ledger that are impossible to erase or edit, as it is distributed and supported by a network of computers rather than just one.
The USPS filing envisions a number of ways that the technology could be implemented to improve the security of mail-in voting, including sending out QR codes linked to a digital voting system and storing voter IDs and votes on the blockchain.
It is not the first time blockchain technology has been touted for its ability to revolutionise the voting process. US startup Voatz has already used its blockchain-based voting system for minor elections in the US, including the 2018 general election in West Virginia.
Trump has frequently undermined mail-in voting by publicly questioning its integrity. A lawsuit filed this week accused the Republican candidate of attempting to stop postal votes for his own electoral benefit, as polls suggest more Democrats than Republicans plan to vote by mail.
The complaint describes Trump’s actions as “a loathsome tactic once associated only with tin-horn dictators and banana republics.”
It is not clear if or when the USPS plans to roll out or test the blockchain-based system. A representative did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
Source: The Independent
By Tristan Justice
It was just more than a week ago that crowds gathered at Missouri’s Lake of the Ozarks to enjoy the Memorial Day weekend. With the celebrations however, came sharp criticism over the lack of social distancing featuring fearmongering elites shaming those relishing the springtime sunshine.
Former Missouri Democratic Sen. Claire McCaskill was among those quick to demonize the apparent selfish behavior as “embarrassing” for her home state.
“Hope none of them have parents fighting cancer, grandparents with diabetes, aunts and uncles with serious heart conditions. Because clearly they could care less,” McCaskill wrote on Twitter.
When it comes to the massive protests in the wake of George Floyd’s death in police custody however, McCaskill is cheering them on, retweeting somber images of the demonstrations and calling Missouri’s decision to deploy the National Guard to Washington D.C. after days of rioting as “disgusting.”
The densely crowded protests would soon draw the attendance of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Massachusetts Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren, both over the age of 65 putting them at higher risk of serious complications from the Chinese virus.
The sudden disregard for social distancing from avid lockdowners expose the extreme measures that tanked the nation’s economy and destroyed the nation’s psyche to be nothing more than deeply unserious methods to combat a virus that poses nearly no danger to low-risk groups.
More than 40 million Americans have now filed for unemployment. An estimated 100,000 small businesses have already permanently shut down. About 1 in 3 Americans are experiencing signs of clinical anxiety and depression. Thousands of others have put of critical health procedures so hospitals could build adequate capacity for an overwhelming surge in cases that never came in most of the country.
Yet while thousands gather in protest against police brutality across the country, no one seems to care about the ongoing public health pandemic after chastising those who dared break social distancing rules to reopen their states and reclaim their livelihoods.
In today’s America, churches can’t host socially distanced sermons including more than ten people but a violent mob can burn it down in the name of social justice. States had already made their priorities clear providing bars and casinos with greater freedom than houses of worship it deems nonessential, illustrating just how far we’ve strayed from faith even as millions of Americans desperately need it.
Floyd’s funeral is slated to take place in Houston on June 9 and is expected to draw an attendance of thousands, including prominent figures such as former Vice President Joe Biden. Many in the rest of the country however, were barred from properly saying their goodbyes to lost loved ones because the government declared it too dangerous, even this week and in the coming days.
But the media doesn’t care. Before downplaying the violence from days of lawless anarchy terrorizing a dystopian nation because the message fit their own progressive agenda, legacy media painted the anti-lockdown protestors as heartless grandma killing rubes. These Americans, the media said, were reckless, selfish, dangerous, suicidal, racist because they could spread the virus to black people, and didn’t deserve medical attention. One would be hard pressed to find that kind of reporting on even larger protests today, because it doesn’t exist.
If nothing else is clear in the aftermath of these time-defining protests, it’s past time to end the lockdowns. Shut down the nursing homes, insulate the at-risk population and move on.
Source: The Federalist