Editor’s Note: Let’s take a look at what the Biden/Harris administration has accomplished in their first ten days in office with their “America Last” agenda. See also: The Epoch Times Infographic.
- A loss of 11,000 jobs on Biden’s first day in office in part due to the cancellation of the Keystone XL pipeline. Warren Buffet will profit from the oil being transported across Canada by rail instead. Another 1,000,000 job losses in oil anticipated. $1.6 billion in gross wages already lost for American workers. Massive job losses and small business closures due to continued and ineffective COVID-19 lockdowns. 1,000,000 job losses in New York alone.
- A loss of x jobs by stopping construction on the border wall between Mexico and the United States. 450 miles were completed during the Trump administration.
- Ended energy independence for the United States making us more dependence on oil from the Middle East and Saudi Arabia.
- Canada and Texas are suing Biden over energy policy.
- Antifa (just an idea right), continues to riot and burn down Portland, Tacoma and Seattle. Similar to the Democrats silence on the violence raging across 44 American cities, there has been no response from the White House.
- Relegated our National Guard troops in DC to sleep on the floor of a parking garage, in freezing temps, with cars parked there with one bathroom. But the first lady made them cookies. Many will be there until March. Still uncertain why so many troops are needed to insure a peaceful transition unless Election 2020 was indeed “stolen” by fraud and Biden is not the duly elected President.
- Created a new glass ceiling for girls to hurdle, ruining so many chances for scholarships with his “progressive” transgender programs allowing transgender boys to compete against girls. This essentially destroyed women’s sports. Allowed transgender men or women to once again serve in the U.S. military.
- Created a new mandate for wearing masks on federal property (e.g., federal buildings and airports) which he has already broken countless times already. Decided there was nothing more he could do to change the trajectory of COVID-19. He promised though that vaccines would never be mandatory. We’ll see if he keeps this promise.
- Coincidentally, New York and California just rescinded portions of their lockdown orders just days after the inauguration. Nothing in politics happens by accident.
- Allowing illegal immigrants to be counted for representation in congress via the U.S. Census. Is considering full benefits and citizenship for all illegal immigrants.
- Biden terminated the emergency declaration and put an immediate halt on border wall construction making the USA less secure.
- Biden has stopped deportation efforts for illegal immigrants, including criminals, at the border. He ordered them released making the USA less secure. A caravan of 9,000 Hondurans are clashing with the Guatemalan army in a border province.
- Biden cancelled the “Remain in Mexico” program making asylum-seekers wait in Mexico while their case is adjudicated instead of being released in the USA.
- Biden has reversed Trumps ban on travel from terror-prone countries making the USA less secure.
- A complete halt on student loan forgiveness that he promised.
- A complete halt on the $2000 stimulus program he promised.
- Biden shot down a Trump admin order to lower the cost of insulin. Big Pharma is cheering him on.
- Biden shot down a Trump admin order to lower the cost of epinephrine. Big Pharma is cheering him on.
- Rescinded Trump order banning Chinese Communist involvement in US power grid. Now, the Chinese can control our power and lights during an undeclared war.
- Biden is reviewing all US arms sales to Saudi Arabia (our source of foreign oil) while empowering Iran backed rebels in Yemen. Israel has promised to start a war if Iran persists with its aggressive policies. Middle East peace efforts started by Trump have already been redirected towards new wars.
- And NOW – 8 Chinese bombers, 4 fighters, and 1 sub-hunter just breached Taiwan’s Air Defense Identification Zone, crossing the Taiwan Strait. Is China planning an invasion? Will Biden unconditionally surrender to the Chinese Communist Party?
Everything the Biden Administration has done in ten days has benefitted other countries and hurt Americans.
But in the perception of many Americans and the mainstream media, at least Joe Biden is a nice guy, unlike the other guy we just sent packing, and Jill made our troops cookies. For a consolation prize, we have a combined Black, Asian, East Indian, Jamaica woman now as Vice President. Good job Democrats, your vote has really made a difference for the rest of us!
Source: Liberty International