In an interview with Amy Goodman on March 2, 2007, U.S. General Wesley Clark (Ret.), explains that the Bush Administration planned to take out 7 countries in 5 years: Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Lybia, Somalia, Sudan, Iran.
We didn’t have to invade them, but just throw out their governments and divide the countries with the help of destabilisation.
- Iraq – ✓
- Afghanistan – ✓ 
- Libya – ✓ [ The fall of Gaddafi 2011 ]
- Sudan – ✓[Divided last year in two states after US sponsored terrorism.]
- Somalia – ✓ [US puppets in government]
- Lebanon – [In progress right now. The Syrian war is spreading across the borders just last week]
- Syria – [In progress right now. US financed terrorism]
- Iran – The final stage. And it will be loud one.