- Overkill: The Rise of Paramilitary Police Raids in America | Cato Institute
- If I was President of the World, I Would | The Global Conversation
- Russia’s New Ability To Evade NSA Surveillance Is Either A Crazy Coincidence Or Something Much Worse | Business Insider
- Climate Change: ‘Abrupt,’ ‘Unpredictable,’ ‘Irreversible’ and ‘Highly Damaging’ | Bill Moyers
- The truth is out: money is just an IOU, and the banks are rolling in it | The Guardian
- Preface to the First Edition
- §1 Introduction
- §2 Arrest, Initial Appearance, and Arraignment
- §3 Constitutional Rights of Pre-Trial Detainees and Prisoners
- §4 Right to Effective Council
- §5 Faretta Hearing and Self-Representation
- §6 Pre-Trial Motions, Discovery, and Hearings
- §7 Memorandum of Plea Agreement
- §8 Preparations for Trial
- §9 Judgment of Acquittal or Arrest of Judgment
- §10 New Trial
- §11 Withdrawal of Guilty Plea
- §12 Claim for Ineffective Assistance of Counsel
- §13 Claim of Prosecutorial Misconduct
- §14 Sentencing
- §15 Direct Appeals
- §16 Standards of Review
- §17 Motion to Vacate, Set Aside, or Correct a Sentence
- §18 Writ of Habeas Corpus
- §19 Writ of Coram Nobis
- §20 Federal Bureau of Prison Rules, Policies, and Practices
- Resource Directory
- Instant CheckmateThe Internet's #1 Source for Background Checks
- Ecuador set to create state-backed digital currency... to ditch dollar? | RT NewsEcuador is planning to create the world’s first digital currency issued by the country’s central bank, in what is seen by many as a step to abandon the US dollar, the currency now used by the Central American country.
- Declaration of Human Sovereignty | KaiaraYour divine SELF has emerged into the physical world as a human being. Your divine SELF is known as an OVERSOUL, commonly referred to as a “soul”. Your OVERSOUL exists outside the parameters of the space-time continuum. Your OVERSOUL is an exact, individual fractal of SOVEREIGN god consciousness. We interchangeably refer to god consciousness as omniscient SO […]
- The War on Consciousness by Graham HancockAt the deepest level, our consciousness is what we are—to the extent that if we are not sovereign over our own consciousness then we cannot in any meaningful sense be sovereign over anything else either.
- The School-to-Prison Pipeline Starts in Preschool | BillMoyers.comThe school-to-prison pipeline, to my mind, is the most insidious arm of this country’s prison-industrial complex. Under the guise of protecting our children, we push many of them out of school and into prisons, limit their opportunities, fail to and/or undereducate them, all while feeding our addiction to mass incarceration and retribution that is not justic […]
- DEA, IRS raid Denver area pot businesses | NBC NewsFederal agents raided an unknown number of marijuana dispensaries and growing sites in Colorado Thursday, confiscating piles of marijuana plants and cartons of cannabis-infused drinks just weeks before the state allows recreational marijuana retailers to open their doors.
- Why Russia No Longer Fears the West - Ben Judah | Politico MagazineWestern leaders are stunned because they haven’t realized Russia’s owners no longer respect Europeans the way they once did after the Cold War. Russia thinks the West is no longer a crusading alliance. Russia thinks the West is now all about the money.
- Ex-Prez Jimmy Carter -- I Won't Email Because The NSA Is Spying On Me! | TMZ.comFormer US President Jimmy Carter is so convinced the U.S. is monitoring his movements ... he won't send emails when he communicates with foreign leaders. Carter was angry about what he believes are gross abuses on the part of the NSA ... so he said Sunday on "Meet the Press." It didn't seem theoretical ...he really believes he's bein […]
- Russia Evading NSA And Snowden | Business InsiderIn July, primary Snowden source Glenn Greenwald told The Associated Press that Snowden "is in possession of literally thousands of documents that contain very specific blueprints that would allow somebody who read them to know exactly how the NSA does what it does, which would in turn allow them to evade that surveillance or replicate it." So it […]
- If I was President of the World I Would by Neale Donald Walsch | The Global ConversationThe people of the Crimean Peninsula have spoken, in an election that the world must assume was largely untainted by coercion or ballot-box stuffing or other corruptions. The result was never in doubt in any event, as more than 60% of the residents of Crimea are Russian speakers and are deeply embedded in the Russian culture. That majority wants to be part of […]
- Instant Checkmate
- UN Report Says Small-Scale Organic Farming Only Way To Feed The WorldEven as the United States government continues to push for the use of more chemically-intensive and corporate-dominated farming methods such as GMOs and monoculture-based crops, the United Nations is once against sounding the alarm about the urgent need to return to (and develop) a more sustainable, natural and organic system. That was the key point of a new […]
- Kucinich: US 'occupation' triggered spread of jihadists in Iraq | Fox NewsFormer Ohio Democratic congressman and Fox News contributor Dennis Kucinich blamed the U.S. government Wednesday for the growing persecution of Christians and religious minorities by Islamic militants in the Middle East. "It's been going on since the U.S. invasion and occupation of Iraq," Kucinich said on Fox News' "America's Ne […]
- Arms Sales By The US And Russia | Business Insider
- Deep in the Tell-Tale Heart of the Texas GOP | On Democracy | BillMoyers.comWe give you the official 2014 platform of the Republican Party of Texas, 40 pages of unrestrained, right-wing bluster against you name it — women, minorities, immigrants, Muslims, gays, Obamacare, the Internal Revenue Service, red light cameras, the EPA, the World Bank, vaccinations — well, you get the picture. In the spirit of the Alamo, this is a work stra […]
- 15 Powerful Quotes From the World's Most Humble President | MicKnown for his unusual frankness, fiery oration and bold leadership to turn ideas into action, the 78-year-old leader possesses and practices the very characteristics that many world leaders fail to emulate. He has also garnered international acclaim for his progressive policies, down-to-earth personality and simple presentation, which has earned him a reputa […]
- Install Greenhouse | Expose Political CorruptionA free browser extension for Chrome, Safari, and Firefox that exposes the role money plays in Congress. Displays on any web page detailed campaign contribution data for every Senator and Representative, including total amount received and breakdown by industry and by size of donation. Puts vital data where it’s most relevant so you can discover the real impa […]
- Segment: Jim Hightower on the Rise of Populism | Moyers & Company | BillMoyers.comWall Street rules, dark money pervades politics and Congress is beholden to corporate America. As Bill puts it: “The robber barons have won.” But writer and commentator Jim Hightower sees hope as grassroots groups working on separate issues in their communities find themselves uniting around a common cause: economic, political and social justice.
- America (2014) | IMDbA story that imagines that the United States lost the Revolutionary War and therefore never existed.
- Iraq: The War Card | BillMoyers.comAs part of its investigation into the false statements made by top Bush administration officials leading up to the Iraq war, the Center for Public Integrity has just released an interactive database where you can search who said what, when.
- 10 companies profiting most from war - military suppliers - MSN MoneyWar has been called the parent of armies, which are a root of debt and taxes. But armed conflict is profitable for those who supply the weapons.
- UN Report Says Small-Scale Organic Farming Only Way To Feed The World
Become an ICR Partner
Become an ICR Advertiser
Become an ICR Sponsor
- 88,588 hits